Wednesday 30 July 2014

Mini Urban Outfitters cosmetic haul.

Harrow everyone!!! My package from Urban Outfitters has finally arrived a week ago! It's actually my second time ordering from them because they carry quite a broad range of cosmetics line. Shipping fee to Brunei costs USD30 and is flat. So I tend to actually wait for my own "wish-list" to grow longer and buy most, if not all, once and for all in order to make fee worth its cost.

Below are pictures of the goodies I ordered this time around! Please excuse the bad lighting and (possibly) poor pictures. I was recently given a Canon PowerShot N to try out and I'm still figuring out how to use it. Is it just me or does the iPhone 5S really you to take good pictures? Anyway, here go!





BH Cosmetics Eyes On The 60's eyeshadow palette



Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel in Chocolate
Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW™ Pomade in Ebony



3 Concept Eyes/3CE Creamy Waterproof Eyeliner in Moulin Rouge



NYX Cosmetics Butter Gloss in Red Velvet
Nyx Cosmetics Soft Matte Lip Cream (my fifth shade!) in Zurich


I'm so excited to try these out! I've also ordered a bunch of stuff from BH Cosmetics' official website a fortnight ago and I cannot contain my excitement because the Eyes On The 60's palette alone looks freakin' amazeballs!

Have a great weekend ahead and Selamat Hari Raya!

Gladyator signing out.

3 comments:

  1. palette so colorful wowow, selamat hari raya gladys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! Thank you and Selamat Hari Raya to you too!

      Delete
  2. photos are great Gladys!!! I wish I had the iphone5 hahah!! excited to see a review on the 3CE eyeliner!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

About me

Instagram

Pages

recent posts

Pinterest

Flickr Images

Like us on Facebook