Wednesday 9 July 2014

Bronzed.

Hi everyone! I attended a wedding last fortnight and I did a look which is always my all-time favourite, featuring my all-time favourite shade, brown! I think this will suit most eye colors because you can always either play it up by packing more eyeshadow, or warm it down by putting on less initially. Without further ado, here are what I used :)

Face/Base




  • Benefit the POREfessional primer
  • Yves Saint Lauret Le Teint Touche Éclat foundation
  • NYX Above & Beyond Coverage concealer
  • Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder

Eyes


  • Em Cosmetics Shade Play in Bali Bronzes
    • Shade 1 on the inner corner, shades 2+3 on centre of eyelids and 4 on the outer V. Blend appropriately to ensure that there are no harsh edges.
  • Shu Eumura eyelash curler
  • Maybelline The Rocket mascara
  • Dolly Wink liquid eyeliner in Deep Black
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Ebony

Lips


  • NYX soft matte lip cream in Prague

Brush

(Right to left)
  • Sigma F82 round kabuki brush [to apply foundation]
  • Sigma F30 large powder brush [to set foundation with powder]
  • Sigma E40 tapered blending brush [to blend eyeshadows]
  • Sigma E55 eyeshading brush [to apply eyeshadows]

When all is put together....



I hope this post helped you in a way or another. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to post them down below in the comments section! Thank you for reading!

Gladyator signing out.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About me

Instagram

Pages

recent posts

Pinterest

Flickr Images

Like us on Facebook