Sunday 6 July 2014

First post - Essentials

After contemplating on creating a blog dedicated to my interest in makeup for the longest time, I finally got around to do it! First and foremost, the name's Gladys and hence, blog name being Gladyator. Just because.

As the very first post *throws confetti in the air*, I've decided to dedicate it to one of my makeup essentials. Drum roll please!


Face: Benefit's the POREfessional, Make Up Forever HD foundation and L'Oréal Lucent Magique highlighting pen.

Eyes: Sephora's Prêt-à-Porter Color Collection [brown palette], Bobbi Brown long-wear gel eyeliner in Black Ink.

Brushes: Sigma F80 flat kabuki brush, Sigma E60 large shader brush and a smaller, travel-friendly Sigma E05 eyeliner brush (which came as a free gift when I ordered from Sigma's official website).

I love Sephora's Prêt-à-Porter Color Collection because of its unique packaging. It actually looks like a small cupboard with drawers that can be pulled out and these so-called drawers are actually palettes, like the brown one in the picture above. I'll probably be talking more about this product because it. is. awesome.!.

There you go, one of my makeup essentials! If you made it this far, thank you for reading! Feel free to add any comments below if you have any.

Gladyator signing off.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About me

Instagram

Pages

recent posts

Pinterest

Flickr Images

Like us on Facebook