Monday 11 August 2014

Tartelette!

I've officially become a Tartelette last month because of their Amazonian clay full coverage foundation. It is nothing short of amazing on my skin! I have oily skin but it has gotten much better since I amped up my skincare regime since June. A friend (also my makeup mule) helped me bring back the Tarte foundation along with their maracuja creaseless concealer. And they both work so well together. Best $99 ever spent ($60 for the foundation and $39 for the concealer at Sephora Singapore).

Last week was the beginning of Raya so I thought, what better time to open up new products and use? After my everyday skincare routine, I used a little of Benefit's POREfessional as a base and then applied the Tarte foundation using a damp Real Techniques' Miracle Complexion sponge and it is a (much cheaper) dupe to the original Beauty Blender. The foundation is really easy to blend and it is build-able, so you can layer or pack on if you like a fuller coverage. I only applied one layer because 1) I wanted to see how one layer holds up and 2) I wanted a more natural look because it was day-time. After applying the foundation, I dabbed a little bit of the maracuja creaseless concealer on my under-eye circles and I kid you not, you only need the tiniest bit because a little goes a long way and it has a thick consistency. I decided not to use any powder because again, I wanted it to be light.

I started wearing the foundation at about four in the afternoon and actually had a pretty long night (inclusive of sweating like mad at a basketball match with many people sweating like mad too). When I got home around midnight, the foundation still looked good. And that was when I decided that the foundation is. amazing. 




Tarte's Amazonian clay full coverage foundation
Tarte's Maracuja Creaseless concealer


Benefit's They're Real! push-up liner


Revlon's Lash Potion mascara
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz



NYX soft matte lip cream in Prague on my lips


I just realised I don't usually use any false eyelashes or blushes. I should probably start investing in some (any reason to shop for more makeup...)!

Anyway, thank you for reading and have a great weekend ahead of you!!

Gladyator signing out.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About me

Instagram

Pages

recent posts

Pinterest

Flickr Images

Like us on Facebook