Wednesday 4 January 2017

✧ Review: Juvia's Place Nubian 2 eyeshadow palette ✧

Let me start this blogpost by saying a very HAPPY NEW YEAR 2017! May this year bring you greater memories, joy and filled-up storages of makeup 😁. 2016 flew by so quickly that I actually can't believe that the first week of January 2017 is almost over! I can't wait for Chinese New Year, all the food it brings and the festivities.

I've been seeing a lot of hype on Juvia's Place's eyeshadow palettes, especially having watched Stephanie Nicole's video on it. But unfortunately, JP's official website does not ship to Brunei and I have been looking out for local Instagram sellers that carry this brand. A friend purchased JP's Nubian (green) palette and was saying how good the palette is! So I then contacted the seller that carries JP, the seller is GG.bwn (click here for her IG page!). I got The Nubian 2 (yellow) palette for BND55. She delivered it to my house the next day after I placed my order, and she was also kind enough to send me an Ofra Cosmetics long-lasting liquid lipstick to try! Thank you GG.bwn!

I took some pictures and made some swatches today. Enjoy the pictures!

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
 Juvia's Place The Nubian 2 eyeshadow palette! 



▶︎ Top to bottom ◀︎
↬ Morocco - a burnt orange shade in a matte finish.
 Madagascar - a medium sandy shade in a matte finish.
 Sheba - a light-toned bronzy shade in a metallic finish.
↬ Yaa - a copper shade in a metallic finish.
 Jezebel - a pinkish, purple shade in a matte finish.
 Zuri - an off-white shade in a metallic finish (this will look beautiful as a highlight!).
↬ Cleopatra - a BEAUTIFUL medium-toned blue shade in a metallic finish. 
 Nefertiti - a yellowy, orange shade in a metallic finish.
 Nairobi - a medium-toned yellowy gold shade in a metallic finish.
↬ Leyla - a deep eggplant shade with slight sparkle and shimmer.
 Kenya - a purplish grey shade in a matte finish.
 Egypt - a BEAUTIFUL forest green shade in a metallic finish.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
 Ofra Cosmetics long-lasting liquid lipstick in the shade Mocha 


▶︎ Me wearing Mocha ◀︎
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
 ☃ A little round up.. 


First off, the payoff of the eyeshadows for The Nubian 2 is amazing. I only finger-swatched once and it was without any eye primer! Not only that, the eyeshadow pans are quite big. All in all, I am impressed with the quality of this eyeshadow palette! I now need to get my hands on The Nubian palette..

As for the liquid lipstick from Ofra Cosmetics, it has one of the best formula for liquid lipsticks that I have tried. It's lightweight, pigmented and glides on smoothly and effortlessly. And most importantly, it is not drying on the lips.

I hope this blogpost has helped you in a way or two. Thank you so much for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About me

Instagram

Pages

recent posts

Pinterest

Flickr Images

Like us on Facebook