Wednesday 29 October 2014

Silver Edge.

Hi errbadeh! Last Saturday was a fun-filled one indeed. The beau and I were invited to a wedding reception at Empire. For the dinner, I decided to use some BH Cosmetics' products that I have never used yet - the 6 color & blush palette, Eyes On The 70s palette and the rose gold brush set. Without further ado, here are ze pictures!





Eyes:

Using Bobbi Brown black gel liner and angled liner brush #1, I first mapped out the wing shape that I would like.
↬ Applied black eyeshadow #3 according to the winged shape drawn previously, only covering the outer third of eyelid.
↬ Applied silver eyeshadow #1 across the entire lid where it's left empty without the black eyeshadow.
↬ Applied light purple eyeshadow #2 on the centre of lid to create a little dimension so the whole eyelook won't look too monochromatic.
↬ Used tapered blending brush #3 to blend everything altogether.



Base/Face:


↬  Used Benefit POREfessional's primer as base.
↬  Applied Tarte Amazonian clay foundation and Tarte maracuja creaseless concealer under my eyes - classic foundation brush #1.
↬  Powdered T-Zone and under eyes with powder 2 - powder brush #3.
↬  Bronzed cheeks with powder 3 and blush powder 4 - angled brush #2.


↬ Used Anastasia Beverly Hills' dipbrow pomade to fill in and shape brows.
↬ ACurled lashes and coated them with Essence's Lashes Go Wild mascara.
↬ Tightlined only upper lash line using 3 Concept Eyes waterproof eyeliner [skipped using the basic eyeliner because I didn't want the eyelook to look too top-heavy].


Lips:

↬ NYX's soft matte lip cream in Copenhagen.




With this look, I started off with doing my eyes first because if I happen to make any mistakes and if any cleaning up is required, I can do so without worrying that I would mess up my foundation/base. Also, since I was working with a darker eyeshadow, I was worried that there might be fallouts.

I guess that's all for now! Thanks for reading and have great week ahead of you.

Gladyator signing out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About me

Instagram

Pages

recent posts

Pinterest

Flickr Images

Like us on Facebook