Wednesday 22 October 2014

NYX soft matte lip creams.

Hello everyone! I am very excited to share this post with you because it'll be about something that I love love love. It's none other than NYX's soft matte lip creams! I have featured a few shades in previous blog posts (links here!: Paddle PopNaked BronzeSelfish Silver SmokePurple LineBronzed).

I think you might be able to tell that NYX's soft matte lip creams represent my very-much used lip products, ever. They are pigmented, they don't dry up your lips and they smell like heaven! The pictures and swatches below will show you why!



(L-R) Zurich, Ibiza, Addis Ababa, Prague, Monte Carlo, Copenhagen.


↬ Zurich.
↬ Nude shade (my perfect nude!) that doesn't make you look too washed out. Perfect for everyday use when you just want a subtle pop of color on your lips.


↬ Ibiza.
Dark peach shade.
 Featured here! Purple Line


↬ Addis Ababa.
↬ Barbie pink shade.
↬ Featured here! Paddle Pop


↬ Prague.
↬ Dark purple shade (my favourite one out of all!).
↬ Featured here! Selfish Silver Smoke and Bronzed.


↬ Monte Carlo.
Blue-toned red shade; pin-up red shade.
↬ Featured here! Naked Bronze


↬ Copenhagen.
↬ Wine shade; dark berry shade.
↬ I've yet to try this as I just got it recently. But I know I'm going to love it as much as I do Prague! It seems to be a little darker than Prague (but at least it doesn't look as it does in its tube...).






I purchased Zurich, Ibiza and Prague from Urban Outfitters (link here!). You can get the soft matte lip creams for USD6 from the website, that ships to Brunei at a flat rate of USD30 so you could buy as many products (not just NYX) as you want to maximise the international shipping fee.

However, if you don't wish to buy them online as you need to wait for approximately three weeks to a month, you can get them at Shop@Sarah's at Seri Kiulap Mall. But I don't recommend because they cost roughly BND16 (I purchased Monte Carlo there which I felt ripped off about).

As aforementioned, I just recently purchased Copenhagen from a dear friend who sells makeup products on her Instagram (@blushnsmudge_bn). Great customer service too! I got Copenhagen for BND13 which is BND3 cheaper than what you would get from Shop@Sarah's. BND3 is actually a lot of difference (to me at least) because..add 20cents and you can buy yourself some Thien-Thien chicken rice!!! Do follow her makeup page for more, you won't regret it!

I hope this post has helped you in one way or another. You need at least one soft matte lip cream in your lipstick collection! Butttt, please don't blame me if you decide to have more than one after that hehe. Once again, thank you so much for reading! Have a great weekend ahead of you!

Gladyator signing out.

2 comments:

  1. hello! i love to read your blog a lot, it really inspires me a lot as i love make up as well. I would be very thankful if you can share where you mostly purchase your make up as it is very expensive to get here in Brunei (which you might agree as well) :p THANKS! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Thanks for your comment, it means a lot! I usually blog about my purchases and include necessary information in my blog posts. But if you have any further inquiries, feel free to leave a comment! I'll be more than happy to help in any way I can.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

About me

Instagram

Pages

recent posts

Pinterest

Flickr Images

Like us on Facebook