Tuesday 14 October 2014

Kitten wing + Bold lips

In my previous post I mentioned that I was going to go a blog post dedicated to a look featuring bold lips, here it is! I did this look for a birthday party at a dearest friend's place.  To go with the bold lips, I opted for a kitten wing liner, a matte and bronzed base/face, as I didn't want too many things to be going on. 

Pictures!




 Face/Base:

↬ Tarte Amazonian Clay full coverage foundation.
↬ Tarte Maracuja creaseless concealer.
↬ Rimmel Stay Matte powder to set concealer and T-zone.
↬ theBalm Cosmetics Betty-Lou Manizer to bronze up my face.


↑ Eye area:

↬ BH Cosmetics Flawless Brow Trio in Medium.
↬ Benefit They're Real! push-up liner.
↬ 3 Concept Eyes creamy waterproof eyeliner [to tight-line my upper waterline]
↬ Essence Lashes Go Wild mascara.


↑ Lips:

↬ Lime Crime Velvetines in the shade Wicked.



I think this look is rather simple as you needn't use any eyeshadows. But if you'd like to amp it up a little more, feel free to use matte eyeshadows (I think it'll look better with matte ones as shimmery ones can make the whole thing look a little "too much") and some shabam false lashes! I most of the time opt to not use false lashes because they make my eyes heavy and I wouldn't want to worry about them falling off or having red/watery eyes half the time at a function.


That's all for now! Thank you so much for reading and please leave a comment down below if you have any questions. Have a great week ahead of you!

Gladyator signing out.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About me

Instagram

Pages

recent posts

Pinterest

Flickr Images

Like us on Facebook