Thursday 14 January 2016

Review: ColourPop Sundays In Silverlake set

First and foremost, a (very belated!) Happy New Year 2016 errbadeh! 2015 had flown by so quickly. But as they say, time only goes fast when you're having fun. I hope this year brings you health, joy and love all year round!

My first post of this year will feature another one of ColourPop's lippie stix set, which is called Sundays In Silverlake. I purchased mine at BND54 with my 10% discount from TwixBN (click HERE for their Instagram page!). This set contains 6 lippie stix and all are in different finishes.

Here are some pictures I took today! :)



↑ Front of the product packaging.


↑ Back of the product packaging which lists all the product ingredients.


↑ What you get inside!




↑ (L-R) AceParkerChel-LaThirsty, PastiesCougar.



↑ (L-R) AceParkerThirstyChel-LaPastiesCougar.


↑ (L-R) AceParker, Thirsty, Chel-LaCougarPasties.

↬ Ace - a light pink shade in a crème finish. 
↬ Parker- a medium nude in a matte finish.
↬ Thirsty - a pinkish berry in a satin finish.
 Chel-La - a peach shade in a crème finish.
 Cougar - a red shade with a hint of pink in a matte finish.
↬ Pasties - a fuchsia shade in a hyper gloss (!!) finish.

Out of the six from this collection, I like Parker the most because I tend to lean towards to brown tones. But of course, the other five are as beautiful! These lippie stix, as I've mentioned in my previous blogposts, smell amazing! They aren't drying on the lips too. I've blogged about ColourPop's Back to Cool lippie stix set (link) as well as their three lippie stix in the Strobing II set (link). Do check them out if you're interested to see the different kinds of shades and finishes :D.

I guess this is all for now. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to leave a comment down below :). Thank you for reading and have a great weekend ahead of you!

Gladyator singing out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About me

Instagram

Pages

recent posts

Pinterest

Flickr Images

Like us on Facebook