Tuesday 16 September 2014

Drugstore Haul

Hello pretty earthlings! Brunei has very little physical shops that sell makeup and Paloma is one of them. Paloma carries mostly drugstore makeup from Europe and they are Catrice Cosmetics and Essence. And let me tell you, they are affordable! I don't know why it took me so long to actually purchase some of their products, but better late than never right? So a week ago I decided to drop by Paloma to window shop but there isn't such thing as window shopping when it comes to makeup, is there?

Fortunately I have Paloma's membership card which entitles me to a 15% discount (yay!). Prices that are bolded are the normal prices whereas the ones that are italicised below are discounted prices. Without further ado, here are the stuff I picked up!


Catrice Cosmetics


  • Photo Finish 18H liquid foundation in 020 Rosy Beige (there were only two shades available so I chose the lightest one) - BND9.90 BND8.40
  • Absolute Eye Colour palette in 100 F'rosen Yoghurt 
  • Liquid Metal eyeshadow in 050 We're The Inner Purple - BND5.90 BND5.00
  • Ultimate Colour lipstick in 020 Maroon (this is actually my third lipstick from this line because they are very pigmented and moisturising!) - BND5.90 BND5.00


Close up and swatches (without any primer or base) of F'rosen Yoghurt


Close up and swatch of We're The Inner Purple.
Again, without any primer or base!

---------

Essence


  • All About Matt! oil control, pore-refining, base
  • Lashes Go Wild (volumising) mascara - BND3.90 BND3.00
  • ♥ Stage eyeshadow base - BND3.90 BND3.00
  • Metal Glam eyeshadow in 05 Chocolate Jewellery - BND3.90 BND3.30

Close up of the mascara wand, which is quintuple-bubble shaped, can give extra volume


Close up of Chocolate Jewellery without any primer or base 


Close up of Maroon
(No swatches because I'm saving it for another separate blogpost featuring the other 2 lipsticks from the same line :D)

So sorry that prices for both Catrice's F'rosen Yoghurt palette and Essence's All About Matt! are not listed. That's because they were bought separately and unfortunately I lost the receipt. But if my memory serves me correctly, F'rosen Yoghurt should cost about BND7.90 and All About Matt!, BND3.90.

There are many other color selections for the eyeshadow palettes, single eyeshadows as well as lipsticks available at Paloma. I hope this post has helped you in deciding what you probably would want to get the next time you pay a visit there :D.

Thank you for reading! Gladyator signing out.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About me

Instagram

Pages

recent posts

Pinterest

Flickr Images

Like us on Facebook