Thursday 12 March 2015

Urban Decay: Naked On The Run.

Hello errbadeh!!! A belated Gong Xi Fa Cai to everyone! Now that CNY is over, it's time for me to get back to blogging. I celebrated my birthday early February and my amazing friends graced my small celebration with thoughtful gifts. Today, I shall feature one of it and it is Urban Decay's Naked On The Run palette. Before I begin, many many thanks to the sneaky people who got me this as a gift. You know who you are ;p

Make sure you read till the end for a little somethin' somethin'! Without further ado, here are some pictures!


↑ The packaging/box that the palette comes in.


↑ Back of the packaging/box.


↑ Front-face of the palette.


↑ Back-face of the palette that states the eyeshadows that are included.


A breakdown of the products included in this palette:

↬ A travel-size Perversion mascara.
↬ A travel-size 24/7 glide-on eye pencil a new shade, Stag.
↬ A full-size Naked lipgloss in shade Sesso.
↬ Six new eyeshadow shades, including a larger sized shade.
↬ A Naked On The Run bronzer.
↬ A Naked On The Run blush.




↑ Travel-size Perversion mascara.


↑ Stag, travel-size 24/7 glide-on eye pencil.


↑ Sesso, full-size Naked lipgloss.


First row (L-R)

Dive - a metallic pink shade with a slight shimmer.
Fix - a brown matte shade.
Resist - a metallic brown shade with a slight shimmer
Dare - a medium-dark brown matte shade.
Stun - a metallic bronze shade with slight shimmer.

Second row (L-R)

Bronzer - a light to medium bronzy bronzer (haha) with a matte finish.
Blush - a light/Barbie pink blush.
5050 (the larger eyeshadow aforementioned) - stated as "cool bisque satin" on UD's official website but sadly it doesn't translate into the picture, though in real I see it to be light, champagne beige shade with a slight sheen.


↑ Swatches for the first row: five eyeshadows (L-R)


↑ Swatches for the second row: bronzer, blush and the larger, sixth eyeshadow (L-R)

The consistency of the shadows are great. However, I only noticed some fallouts when I made swatches for 5050. Other than that, the rest of the powders were easily applied. The size of the whole palette is super convenient for people who are always on-the-go as there is a mirror as well, with a decent size at that! There's also a metallic hinge so you can prop the mirror up and it doesn't fall away.

I haven't seen this palette being sold around except for HauteColors' Instagram account (link here!) or just check out @hautecolors on IG. They carry this palette for BND88. Here's a treat for you guys!!!

The first four readers this blog post will be entitled to 10% for all in-stock items on HauteColors! Please note that this discount only is only valid for purchases made in March and only applies to non-discounted items.

To be entitled to the 10% off, here are the things you need to do:

  • Post a comment down below, stating your name and your Instagram username.
  • Next, as a follower on my Instagram account (@makeup.gladyator), repost my IG picture that is dedicated to this blogpost.
  • To verify your repost, leave a comment on my IG picture that you have reposted. Be sure to tag me in your reposts as well :D
Comments down below and on my Instagram post will be matched, and four people will get 10% off any non-discounted, in-stock items on HauteColors in March!

Thank you so much for reading and have a great weekend ahead of you!

 Gladyator signing out.

2 comments:

  1. The Naked on The Run looks amazing! All you need in one palette! Hmm...perhaps I should go and get one myself <3

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bash! Yes, you should! It's very convenient and the colors are sufficient for daily uses! Hehe :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

About me

Instagram

Pages

recent posts

Pinterest

Flickr Images

Like us on Facebook