Thursday 15 January 2015

Tarte: Bon Voyage Collector's Set

Hello errbadeh!!! I've been wanting to share this post ever since I ordered it online! It finally arrived at the end of December but I decided to wait until I came back from my trip to Thailand so I could sit down properly and blog.

As you can tell from the post title, yes, what's featured today is Tarte's Bon Voyage Collector's Set! When I first came across it, I took a quick liking straight away when I saw its packaging. What's better than purple and gold combined? Purple and gold combined, with seven different products.

I should stop talking and let them pictures do it instead.


↑ The zipper travel-bag and the packaging it comes in

↑ You can remove the plastic that holds the products...


...so you can have more space to put in other stuff!


This limited edition travel bag includes:

↬ A palette with 20 full-size Amazonian clay eyeshadows
↬ A full-size LipSurgence lip tint
↬ A full-size LipSurgence lip gloss
↬ A deluxe-size Light, Camera, Lashes mascara
↬ A deluxe-size cheek stain
↬ A deluxe-size maracuja oil
↬ A deluxe-size Smooth Operator Amazonian clay finishing powder


↑ The eyeshadow palette with shades that I personally love because of the brown, bronzy, warm tones :3


↑ (L-R) LipSurgence lip tint, LipSurgence lip gloss


↑ Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara


↑ Cheek stain


↑ Maracuja oil, which is said to help deliver an overall rejuvenated and even-toned complexion while giving the appearance of brighter skin thanks to a high dose of vitamin C


↑ Smooth Operator Amazonian clay finishing powder


I think that this set is an ideal one because most of its products are smaller in size and I rarely finish up a product entirely. Deluxe-sized products are really useful when you want to try certain products but are still skeptical about purchasing full-sized ones just in case they are not suitable for you. More over, the bag is really handy! You can chuck a lot of things inside and bring it when you go travelling, or when you go Miri!

I purchased this set for BND99 from @hautecolors on Instagram, link here! They carry a lot of other brands as well, so do check them out!


All righty, I guess that's all for now! Do leave a comment down below if you have any questions. As always, thank you for reading and have a great weekend ahead of you!

Gladyator signing out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About me

Instagram

Pages

recent posts

Pinterest

Flickr Images

Like us on Facebook